Wednesday, July 21, 2010

THE MYSTERY OF BEAUTY 1




WRONG QUESTIONS WOMEN ASK!
I was counseling a young woman on a particular issue. Strangely after the session she changed the topic and said “I want to ask you a question” “feel free” I replied. She proceeded and asked “what do you or …what do men want in a woman?

I sighed “that is a complicated question” I started “and it is not as simple as people think” I tried to summarize, thinking about how to give the real answer she desperately needed to know, rather than the information her question will fetch her.

I went on to teach her about God’s “mystery of attraction.” The conclusion was, if it’s about knowing what it takes to attract the right relationships, which is what she really wanted to know asking “what a man wants in a woman” is the wrong question to ask.

You don’t attract people by trying to know and become what they want. It only leaves you helpless, confused and exposed to the vagaries of man’s insatiable desires. . Yet the question is one I have been asked in one shape or the other many times before. It is a question most women have asked especially where they are not succeeding in their relationships with the man.

A woman was making a call at my sisters call center, she was raining curses on her husband after her tirade she hung up and asked my sister “in spite of how beautiful I am, this crazy guy is still messing around, what does he want? am I not beautiful enough? Funny question you would say? But that’s the irony of human concept of beauty, I can reel out an unending least of so called divas, whose husband still left them.

Well, I asked my sister if the woman was really beautiful and my sister confirmed she was indeed very beautiful. One can imagine the despair that comes from being and giving what you think a someone wants to attract them in relationship only to discover it is not enough to sustain the relationship.

When it comes to relationship and attraction and peoples attempt or failure to attract the right individuals, I notice people generally tend to ask the wrong questions. As a lawyer I know the key to arriving at the truth or right answer is asking the right questions. Asking any questions will give you information but the truth is actually what you need. The right question to ask



in seeking to attract the right relationships is not what the guy or woman wants, rather, it is asking and discovering what God has put in you that He made men to desire and pursue and so create relationships which lie at the very root of God’s plans on earth. You are the seed for every relationship God designed you to stimulate with His flavour in you.



Beauty is simply God’s law of attraction by which He creates and reveals in one thing a quality of Himself that another is designed to desire and pursue. So if you have something of God in you, you have what someone has been created with a desire for. What it is or the dimension it is revealed is another mystery. Consequently, you don’t become beautiful in the way God designed by trying to be beautiful for someone, rather you become beautiful by discovering and revealing what makes you beautiful i.e. what God created in you to be desired by the men in whom God creates the thirst for the qualities He crafted in you.



Beauty activates God’s purpose for giving you that beauty. Once you recognize it and walk in the line of purpose. God is the one who gives what it takes to satisfy every desire He crafted in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment